Williamsburg Montessori School is a private school dedicated to creating confident, self-reliant and self-motivated children from toddlers to adolescents who are prepared for the adventure of life.
Explore our site and learn about the method behind our approach to education, brilliant in its simplicity: meet each child at their level of understanding, and nurture that understanding with engaging and appropriate classroom materials, diligent guidance and respect. The result is a confident child whose enthusiasm for learning will prepare them for navigating changes in economies, technologies, and society itself–”intellectual resilience,” if you will. Schedule a visit–you’ll find peaceful classroom communities that hum with purposeful work.
Hours of Operation:
- Before School Care – 7:30 a.m. (available to Toddler through Upper Elementary)
- Toddler Full-Day Program – 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Toddler Half-Day Program – 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Children’s House Half-Day Program (ages 3-4) – 8:30 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
- Extended Day Program (ages 3 – 6) – 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Children’s House Full-Day Program – 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. (includes Before Care and Afterschool Care)
- Lower Elementary Program (8:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
- Upper Elementary Program (8:30 a.m. – 3:15 p.m.)
- Middle School Program (8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.)
- After School Program (available to Toddler through Upper Elementary) – 3 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.